Friday, May 29, 2015

If You Post Pics On Instagram You Might Want To See This


While this site is not new, it's new to me and Instagram is also new for me as well. I haven't gotten all that familiar with Instagram yet, but I know a lot of people are already utilizing the platform and I guess you can make money with it but I just haven't figured out how yet.

I recently came across Fliiby while doing a search on making money with Instagram on YouTube and decided to check it out. I signed up the next day since it was free and started uploading the pictures I had in my Instagram account.

Like any other social media site, you need to follow other people and you hope to get other people to follow you. You like their pics and you do the same for them. Since I just started, I can't say for sure if it will actually pay out or not. But here's the screenshot so far of what has happened since I signed up. It's not a lot, but hey every little bit helps :-)

So anyways, it's free to join so check it out if your
Interested and follow me there so I can like some of your pics too.

JOIN AND FOLLOW ME HERE :-)